Friday, November 13, 2009

Day 11.6: More Roof Work

Day 11.6 (partial day) begins! In the video below, we share the plan for the day. I keep trying to get a green light on using the big saw, and I keep getting denied.

I've really got to get over being disgusted by EVERY nook and cranny in which we find temites eating this house, but you'll see in the video below I'm not there yet.

Day 11.6 ends below. We almost got the roof off the workshop. I have been telling Sweetness the last three days while he is out of town we have been landscaping, so we are excited to show him what we did instead.

2 comments:

  1. When does "sweetness" get home? Is he going to be pleased with your efforts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. those termites are just flat nasty. Please let me know how your regular roof is. I would hope it would be better than the carport.

    ReplyDelete