Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Birthday, Sweetness!!!!

Today is a cause for celebration, as it was thirty-three years ago today the world was introduced to the man I've affectionately come to know as "Sweetness". YES, that is him in the pic below. In fact, he still gives me that face sometimes!!!

(Dearest Lynda, thank you for this picture! I treasure it!!)



Pictured below with his happy smile and birthday booty, I can't help but take this opportunity to say that when you look at this picture- you are looking at the best thing that has ever happened to me.


All he requested for his birthday was a "mister for the hose" so he can cool off while he demolishes our much-aligned-wreck-of-a-"house", but I'm happy to say the girls and I upped the ante by offering gifts of tool boxes with lots of fun little things to go inside, the Florida Building Codes (he said he wanted it!) & some of the items at Home Depot he lingers when he passes such as a FaxMax laser level and Heavy Duty 2 Peak HP Combo Router kit.
To explain- I call him Sweetness because he finds at least one sweet, thoughtful thing to do for me each day whether it's buying me extra special & wide shoes for my monster-feet or always making a point to carry the heaviest bags of groceries.
Please join me in wishing him a Happy Birthday as well as your well wishes for whatever the days in the next year may bring our way.



















2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthdy Ed. I can't bring myself to calling you the same thing my daughter calls you (sweetness), so it will just have to be Ed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Ed. I hope you have many, many more happy birthdays.

    ReplyDelete